Monday, September 13, 2010

"Didn't I Blow Your Mind?"~ New Kids on the Block

OK so, it's like 1:30 in the morning, I am FINALLY awake and not stoned out of my mind, catching up on my Google Reader. Mike has returned from the midnight release of some video game at his work-- and I'm not  laughing because I've been to a midnight release or 2 or 3 of Twilight Saga movies/DVD releases.

After hearing me complain during my infrequent moments awake today-- seriously don't know how I made it through counseling-- it was really just R {my counselor} seeming to just feel bad for me; that's not what's she's ever DONE, nor what I WANT her to do, but I guess it's also the first time she's seen the Dysto in it's full glory. Mike drove by the way-- I don't drive like that, nor under the influence of drugs. He had the day off today.

Regresssssssssssinggggg... He comes in with this:

Really?? So I ask if he's read the blog this morning, he replies that he hasn't-- hell at this point I don't even have my husband as an active reader, and as I show him the blog, we both laugh. Will I drink it? Now? Probably! The pain and discomfort has settled tremendously and since today was his mom's birthday, now is the time we have together. He has tomorrow off too, but it's also my father in law's vacation week and I'm sure there are all sorts of plans for Mikey to have fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment