Monday, September 13, 2010

"Go Home, Get Stoned.."~ Hinder.. In this case, by 10 am

As goes the title, I'm not even joking. Maybe it was 9:30. We're titrating meds right now, so I took my pills when I got up, and this was the result: {Note: I looked pretty awake when I woke up, I felt pretty awake.}

What a HOT MESS.

I do assume that in a couple of weeks, I will be fine with the meds, but right now, I'm  a prescribed stoner,

Well, first of all, my neck is over-- can't help that, and I'm wearing Mike's shirt but holy hell! I am so sleepy after about 6 hours sleep that it took me 2 hours to begin this blog! I just stared at Facebook, listening to MSNBC, doing nothing,  

::Hear words::: Neck falls sideways::: Try to pick it up a bit::: Works::: Hear TV::: Head Falls:: Doze??

Then I had a sugar-free Red Bull. And I'm still sleepy. I try and avoid Red Bull en mass because of the taurine and the guarana and the side effects that may affect the heart and anxiety, but one is OK The other problem with the med increase is it causes a dry mouth so when I'm on the phone my voice dies.

{I feel like I'm shaking off the draining over- fatigue now, just feeling sleepy}.

I highly commend those of you that work, although I don't know how you do it. I would be sleeping on my desk for sure, almost all day!!

Oh look, 1pm: An hour til another dose......

0 comments:

Post a Comment